Lemonade Life

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Isn't My Blog Purty?

You know, I have to admit it.

My blog is looking pretty damn hot right now.

Most of the time when you accidentally delete something it is the worst thing that could possibly happen.

Like losing forty pages of a novel. Or your homework assignment that's due in three hours. Or a blog post that you've been crafty for hours with all kinds of witty remarks and classy inuendos.

Then poof! It's gone.

But this time, I'm okay with the poof!iness of my blog template, because I'm really liking this green. I don't know why I didn't try it out sooner.

I've also added some more graphics to the side because I think graphics make things more interesting. More color and pa-zazz!

I like putting action words in italics.

(Friday morning edit: Ok, so it was so late last night that I couldn't quite remember what comic book hero I was trying to think of, but then I realized I really wanted to write "that old Batman television series where they put the action in BIG YELLOW writing on the screen, like we somehow needed help understanding what the sounds were." So here's my clarification.)



Yoink!

Bam!

Zap!

Whizzz!

Oh the joy of writing late-at-night blog posts.

Sorry I can't provide anything more interesting or thoughtful tonight. I'm just not in that kind of mood.



7 Comments:

At November 17, 2006 7:39 AM , Blogger Jen said...

I really like the look of it too. Usually I'm not a huge fan of green, but I like it.

 
At November 17, 2006 7:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it too.

 
At November 17, 2006 8:00 AM , Blogger Kevin said...

When doing most anything in a web-design way, I find I go through so much trial-and-error, it's ridiculous. It's kinda like diabetes, really, but with much shorter feed-back loops, and not so much risk!

 
At November 17, 2006 8:49 AM , Blogger Allison said...

Jen: Thanks!

Megan: Well you better, it's the same template you have!

Kevin: Trial and error. Story of my life. It's a good thing I don't want to go bungee jumping or swim with sharks.

 
At November 17, 2006 11:04 AM , Blogger Kassie said...

I believe the correct term is

Shazamm!

 
At November 17, 2006 12:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Green is nice!

 
At November 17, 2006 10:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hence why I like it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home