Lemonade Life

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Last Day of NaBloPoMo and I'm Cheating

..*[ABC's OF YOU]*...

[A] is for AMOUNT of money in your wallet: I don't have any cash. Who carries cash? Isn't that why the debit card was invented?

[B] is for BEER of choice: beer makes me want to vomit.

[C] is for CAR you drive: redish 94 Nissan Sentra (but not for long! damn broken seatbelt alarm that honks at me spontaneously while I'm driving).

[D] is for DUMBEST thing you've done lately: not only did I think we didn't have Power Point on my parent's computer, thus rendering me unable to do the presentation, we *had* it and I just couldn't *find* it.

[E] is for most EXPENSIVE gift you've received: My college education isn't really a gift, I guess, but it's the most expensive thing my parents have purchased for me. Second to that is my pump, also not really a gift.

Honestly, I think my set of luggage was the most expensive "gift" they bought for me. Yes, luggage. For Christmas last year. Don't worry, I asked for it.

[F] is for FARTHEST place from home you've been: Paris, France.

[G] is for GOAL you would like to achieve before you die: My friend who did this survey before me wrote "sex." And you know, as a 21-year-old virgin, sex is definitely high on my list of things to accomplish before I die.

But for the sake of being classy, I will say my goal is to travel to Israel during either Easter/Passover or Christmas. Probably Easter.

[H] is for color of your HAIR: Brown. I'm as brunette as you can get.

[I] is for 3 ITEMS in the room you're in right now: I'm at work, so a computer, a telephone and way too much paper.

[J] is for JACKET you wear the most: My tan peacoat from Gap.

[K] is for names for your KIDS: I don't have children (obviously, see "G"). But I like the name Sage for my first child, boy or girl. That's really about as far as I've gone.

[L] is for LAST person you kissed: My mom.

[M] is for MEMORY from your childhood: Playing make-believe with my friend Jenny in my room.

[N] is for time you go to bed at NIGHT: right about 11. Any later and I simply can't get up for work.

[O] is for OLDEST thing you own: The china in the china cabinet. It belonged to my great-grandma.

[P] is for PERSON you would like to meet: Everyone from the O.C.! And Jesus.

[Q] is for what you are the QUEEN of: the O.C., apparently.

[R] is for ROOM you're in right now: my cubicle on the 3rd floor of the Portland World Trade Center.

[S] is for STATES you've been to: Washington, Oregon, California, Montana, Minnesota, Illinois, New York, Pennsylvania, Washington D.C., Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida.

[T] is for TIME it is right now: 12:32 p.m.

[U] is for the color of your UMBRELLA: I don't own one. I'm an Oregonian. Umbrellas are for wimps and Californians.

[V] is for worst music VIDEO you've seen lately: "Buttons" by the Pussycat Dolls. I loathe them.

[W] is for WHERE you want to live when you grow up: NYC area.

[X] is for number of X-RAYS you've had: Just one on my foot, plus the dental ones.

[Y] is for favorite game you played when you were YOUNG: Life!

[Z] is for ZOO you've visited: Portland Zoo and San Diego Wild Animal Park.

6 Comments:

At November 30, 2006 1:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was fun and yes I have an umbrella.

 
At November 30, 2006 2:19 PM , Blogger Kelsey said...

So true about the umbrellas!

Being from Humboldt County (true Northern California, it's practically Oregon) I never used an umbrella until I moved to San Diego. San Diegans are apparently allergic to the rain... or at least you'd think so the way they carry on.

Very funny!

 
At November 30, 2006 7:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, I'm in minnesota, and no umbrella here! I just wear a hood.

 
At November 30, 2006 7:53 PM , Blogger art-sweet said...

Sage is the name of my adorable niece!

I approve.

 
At November 30, 2006 8:42 PM , Blogger Allison said...

To be honest, I have bought several umbrellas with the intention to use them.

And I have lost every single one of them. I only use umbrellas in dire circumstances, like a monsoon. Otherwise it's a hoodie and a closed-toed shoes for me.

Art, I'm glad you like the name. I really like it too! I hopefully so does my future husband...

 
At December 01, 2006 4:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! you made it through the month!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home