Lemonade Life

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The End...

....of my last fall term at college EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!

I just returned from turning in my portfolio for my Advanced Public Relations Writing class and I have exactly one month and 3 days until I start winter quarter.

That's right.

One month.

Except I still have my internship until next Friday, so technically less than that. But still, one month of zero homework.

I know there is going to be much more suspense and anticipation (as well as the return of the nifty countdown clock that was launched to highlight my impending 21st birthday) once we hit spring term, which begins in April. My school is on quarters so while everyone is excited about starting their last semester ever and their last registration ever and their last advisor appointment ever, I'm still stuck with one more after this.

Oh so close. So close so close so close.

Six months close.

6 Comments:

At December 05, 2006 4:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really something to enjoy and be proud of!

 
At December 05, 2006 4:54 PM , Blogger Johnboy said...

Here's to a break from homework!

 
At December 05, 2006 8:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!

 
At December 05, 2006 9:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome!!

 
At December 06, 2006 5:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I remember being there, and while it may sound lame now, try to enjoy this time now ... you may actually look back on it and remember this time fondly!

 
At December 06, 2006 6:10 PM , Blogger Jen said...

I have one week left in my semester. And then 2 and a half more years. Wow that sounds like a LOT!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home