Lemonade Life

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Been A Whole Week

It's been exactly one week since I last posted, so obviously that must be I've been very busy with no time to post.

Not exactly.

Mostly I've still been bored, done nothing, and thus have nothing to write about.

I spent a couple evenings last week hanging out with friends at the bars. It's one of the nice things of not having to get up early in the morning (my 10 a.m. Lantus shot isn't early and I can just take it and fall back asleep). On Friday I drove an hour north to my parent's house. I watched television and ate Thai food. On Saturday we rented For Your Consideration, a Christopher Guest movie about a horrible little independent production that actually gets Oscar buzz before it's even finished filming. It's cute, not great, but cute. Very over the top. Well, of course, it's Christopher Guest.

Sunday was Mother's Day and I actually spent most of the day away from my mother. She went out with my dad in the afternoon to buy plants for the front yard and then we went out to dinner at The Spaghetti Factory. Despite my best efforts, didn't do such a hot job on the carb counting. Which I knew. It's kind of stupid when I do that. I know, or at least I think that I've eaten more carbs than I've bolused for, and yet even after I have finished eating and I know I didn't bolus right, I don't do anything. Hm. Strange. I need to stop that.

All in all, the TOTO technique is finally starting to shape up as a legitimate method to control now that I know what I'm doing!

Lastly, I would like to mention that the O.C. now has a group on Facebook, a social networking site that is open to everyone. It's way better than MySpace and you can join either your school network, work network or a regional network based on where you live. So you should sign up and be a part of the group! If you have any questions, just holler.

3 Comments:

At May 15, 2007 4:48 PM , Blogger Johnboy said...

Hey, Dorothy. I'm glad to see that TOTO is finally getting his obedience training, and is shaping up to be a good control dog for ya. :)

I guess sometimes you can teach an old dog new tricks? ;)

Keep up the good work!

J.B.

 
At May 15, 2007 11:32 PM , Blogger Lori Rode said...

Hey, A, are you sure I'm not too old to join facebook? Or maybe I can get a young pup like you to sponsor me? Hugs!

 
At May 18, 2007 1:53 PM , Blogger George said...

Enjoy all the time you can spend hanging out. Life is gonna get crazy soon!

Go TOTO go TOTO!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home