Lemonade Life

Friday, May 25, 2007

Who's Excited!?!

Headlines is baaaaaaack!!!

Hells yeah!

I don't know where it went, I don't know what went wrong, and frankly, I don't care! I'm just happy it back!

---

Got home last night after spending four hours the movie theater. One hour for waiting in line, three hours for the movie.

Yes, three hours.

It was as hilarious and swashbuckling as the first two, though I have to say, this one is slightly...how shall I say... odd. See for yourself.

Oh! Stay until the end of the credits! REPEAT. Stay until the end of the credits!

If you don't stay until the end of the credits, email me and I will tell you what happens.

---

20 days!

3 Comments:

At May 25, 2007 11:28 AM , Blogger Val said...

Thanks for the tip - taking the boys to see it tonight and we will stay for the credits. Good luck with the packing, and once you're on my side of the country let me know if you ever decide to head north for a visit!

 
At May 27, 2007 2:33 PM , Blogger Minnesota Nice said...

Got my issue of D. Self Care today - nice article. I was very proud that I am a member of the OC.

 
At May 28, 2007 8:49 PM , Blogger Major Bedhead said...

Dammit, I wanted to stay and O was all "Let's go!" So, email me and tell me what happened.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home