Lemonade Life

Monday, December 12, 2005

Cyber-coffee anyone?

Do any of you have AOL instant messanger or Yahoo! instant messsanger?

As nice as blogs and message boards and even chatrooms are, I really like the one-on-one real-time conversations that IMs provide. Granted, it would be even nicer if we could start some kind of blog phone tree or address book, but I have a feeling the whole "stalker" aspect might throw people off.

I have Gina's, and Kerri's and Dee's screennames, and it's been really cool chatting with them about random stuff that I don't necessarily want the entire world in on.

At any rate, if you have AIM or Yahoo, let me know. Maybe we can chat. Grab a cup of cyber-coffee...

Edit: Brilliant as I am, I forgot to post my own contact info. On AIM, you reach me with AMBlass (M for Michelle) and on Yahoo, it's allisonblass. However, while I'm in Portland, I only have access to AIM.

3 Comments:

At December 15, 2005 8:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

single white female

 
At December 15, 2005 10:45 PM , Blogger bethany said...

hey my aim sn is sexygrammab1c3 - i'm also a 20 year old college student ... i live in ny - feel free to im anytime ... if i'm away leave me something - i'm usually not that far away ...

 
At December 16, 2005 11:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

aim: ginacaps

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home