Lemonade Life

Friday, January 12, 2007

Knock Knock. Who's There? You!

Apparently is National De-Lurking Week in the blogosphere and I only found out about this yesterday.

Man I'm out of the loop.

So if you read this blog and I don't know about it, please introduce yourself. Only has to be a one time thing. Just a little "yo" to know you're out there.

It would make me feel good. :-)

Hopefully people will actually see this post since it looks like my feed on Diabetes Headlines is down. I have no idea how it got deleted but I think it happened around the time I switched to the new Blogger.

::glares in Blogger's general direction::

10 Comments:

At January 12, 2007 1:22 PM , Blogger Allison said...

Hi Allison! I've been a fan of your blog for awhile so I'm officially de-lurking here. :o)

 
At January 12, 2007 1:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yo! Although this delurking is emotionally draining ;_) I must let you know I have been a faithful reader about six months. My daughter was diagnosed in '06, and I really appreciate being able to read your thoughts and perspectives!! Thanks you so much, and Blessings to you!
Whew! Now can I go back to lurking?

 
At January 12, 2007 1:42 PM , Blogger Pearlsa said...

Hello, been reading for a long time now. Going back to what I do best lurk

 
At January 12, 2007 2:29 PM , Blogger jill. said...

I'm de-lurking :)

 
At January 12, 2007 4:08 PM , Blogger Lili said...

Hi! *waves*

 
At January 12, 2007 7:38 PM , Blogger asskeeper said...

Hi Allison,
We are de-lurking here.

 
At January 13, 2007 5:55 AM , Blogger Sasha said...

Hi Allison,
I read and even commented a couple of times.

 
At January 13, 2007 3:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm here. :)

 
At January 14, 2007 7:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello. i read your blog often.
vic x

 
At January 19, 2007 5:28 PM , Blogger Christine said...

Present!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home