Lemonade Life

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A Grand Round Lady

The last Grand Round of the 2006 and I finally submitted something.

And it's featured too!

My post from the night before my 12th anniversary, Crash, is one of the patient stories for this week's Grand Rounds at Blogborygmi. If you haven't read it, you should.

Today the holiday festivities continue with Candy House Day and I'm starting off my day with a 96 mg/dl. It's fun reading all the posts about your holiday. I'm glad to see everyone had a really good time! I miss reading posts though. Hope to "see" everyone soon!

1 Comments:

At December 26, 2006 6:14 PM , Blogger If not a mother... said...

yay! Grand Rounds! yay!

If nothing else, it's fun to watch your stats skyrocket for a few days.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home