Lemonade Life

Monday, December 18, 2006

Funny D-Pictures continued....


DSCN0418
Originally uploaded by amblass.
Have you ever walked around outside for hours bundled up in the cold winter air.... browsing an outdoor market, chatting with friends at a cafe, sight-seeing in a big city...

Have you ever attempted to test your blood sugar after spending all that time outside only to receive an error message each time you stick in the little test strip?

The only remedy is to wait for it to warm up...

Well, here is my friend Carissa's ingenius solution to warming up a glucose meter quickly and effectively.

3 Comments:

At December 18, 2006 6:28 AM , Blogger Kevin said...

That is awesome.

I have had that problem before too. It is one of the reasons I am so loyal to the OneTouch meters -- they have the lowest operating temperatures around. Otherwise, I would probably switch to a freestyle meter -- I think I would use the little light to help guide your finger in the dark a lot.

 
At December 18, 2006 10:24 AM , Blogger Christine said...

I love it! That might also be a good place to put it to easily test while driving.

 
At December 18, 2006 3:23 PM , Blogger George said...

I commented earlier but Blogger is lame.

I have had the "too hot" problem before which sucks!

Carissa rocks BTW.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home