Lemonade Life

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Meme from the D-Moms

10 Years ago...

1.) How old were you: 11
2.) Where did you go to school: ****** Middle School
4.) Where did you live: Suburb of Portland, Oregon.
5.) Where did you hang out: my bedroom, my backyard, the fire station where we had Girl Scout meetings.
6.) Did you wear glasses: yes, my eyesight actually started going in 6th grade and it freaked me out. I thought I was getting complications. Turns out I just have sucky eyesight.
7.) Who was your best friend: Jenny
8.) Who was your regular-person crush: Ryan
10.) How many piercings did you have: 1 in each ear.
11.) What car did you drive: I was eleven...
12.) Had you been to a real party: Does real constitute "one that serves alcohol"? If so, no.
13.) Had your heart broken: No.
14.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: Single, c'mon.

Five years ago...

1.) How old were you: 16
2.) Where did you go to school: Suburb of Portland High School.
3.) Where did you work: just babysitting
4.) Where did you live: Suburb of Portland, Oregon
5.) Where did you hang out: Sharis, Julia's house
7.) Who was your best friend: didn't really have one... I had a large group of friends my junior and senior year in high school.
8.) Who was your regular-person crush: Nathan
9.) How many tattoos did you have: none
10.) How many piercings did you have: still just 1 in each ear.
11.) What car did you drive: Buffy, my Nissan Sentra.
12.) Had you been to a real party: I'm going to go with yes.
13.) Had your heart broken: Yes
14.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: Single

Present Day...

1.) How old are you: 21
2.) Where do you go to school: graduated!
3.) Where do you work: three weeks away from working at a PR agency
4.) Where do you live: Oregon for 14 more days.
5.) Where do you hang out: Roma, Max's, my apartment, Sharis, my house.
6.) Do you wear glasses: I wear contacts now.
7.) Who is your best friend: still don't have one.
8.) Who is your regular-person crush: I actually don't have a crush on anyone.
9.) How many tattoos did you have: None.
10.) How many piercings do you have: Six - two in left, three in the right, and my nose.
11.) What car do you drive: Buffy! But I'm getting a new car soon.
12.) Had you been to a real party: Definitely a yes now.
13.) Had your heart broken: Yes.
14.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: Single and becoming bitter...

2 Comments:

At May 30, 2007 5:33 AM , Blogger mel said...

I drive a Nissan Sentra too! :)

 
At May 31, 2007 6:33 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

Thanks for the info you are like a human diabetes computer. It hasn't happened again so who knows. I'll just keep track to see if something similar happens again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home