Lemonade Life

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Sometimes

Sometimes I feel compelled to say something witty.

Sometimes I feel compelled to say something of consequence.

Sometimes I feel compelled to say something of emotion.

Sometimes I feel compelled to say something of God.

But tonight, the only thing I feel compelled to say is this:

I am so in love with people.

Their dreams. Their ideas. Their struggles. Their strengths and weaknesses that mirror and complement my own. Their triumphs, the big and little victories that make their heart smile. Their new and ever-reaching dreams.

I am so in love with the world.

4 Comments:

At February 16, 2006 3:40 AM , Blogger Johnboy said...

Good for you, Allison. Keep looking for good and you will undoubtedly find it even though it may not always be readily apparent.

Attitude makes a huge difference in happiness. :-)

 
At February 16, 2006 4:54 AM , Blogger Shannon said...

That's so cool :)

 
At February 16, 2006 12:39 PM , Blogger Jamie said...

Nothing more to say except "Thanks for putting a big smile on my face!"

 
At February 16, 2006 12:57 PM , Blogger Allison said...

You put a big smile on my face, too, Jamie.

::GRIN::

Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home