Lemonade Life

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Another Call for OCapalooza!

I just wanted to make an updated post about our upcoming OC get-together the last weekend in March.

Several of us will be gathering for dinner (someplace Italian, but location TBD) on Saturday, March 24. We will then meet up on Sunday, March 25 around noon at the Museum of Natural History, and, depending on the weather, we'll also visit Central Park.

If you are in the area and you would like to come to either or both of the activities, please let me know. You can join the Sunday activities at any point, but if you want to come to the dinner, please let me know by March 2.

Any questions, let me know!

If you can't come to the weekend events, but you still want to meet me, please e-mail me ASAP.

6 Comments:

At February 22, 2007 7:27 PM , Blogger Vivian said...

I so wish we could join you guys. Hey but the Saturday you all are going to dinner is Daniel's birthday. I hope you all have fun and we expect good reports that everyone played nice. =)

 
At February 22, 2007 11:06 PM , Blogger George said...

The 23rd is my birthday so I should see if my friends will get me a plane ticket out to see everyone. Yeah right!

Next time I hope!

 
At February 24, 2007 12:38 PM , Blogger Anna said...

I
Cannot
Wait

I'll be there, with bells on.

 
At February 27, 2007 3:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hmm, sounds tempting. Email me more details? Whee!

 
At March 12, 2007 9:22 PM , Blogger AmyT said...

OK, when... is the West Coast event??

 
At March 12, 2007 9:33 PM , Blogger Allison said...

Good question....

I'm meeting George and Kelsey in San Diego on April 15! But that's kinda far from San Francisco. Maybe something in L.A.?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home