Lemonade Life

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

How Well Do You Really Know Us?

I stole this from Facebook. Instead of writing down the last 21 people to write on your Facebook wall, write down the last 21 people to leave a comment on your blog. If you don't know who the person is, make something up! (No repeat names!)

1. Hannah
2. Julia
3. George
4. Vivian
5. Scott Johnson
6. Scott Strumello
7. Vicki
8. Lori
9. Allison
10. Bernard
11. Kelsey
12. Kassie
13. Kath
14. Deborah
15. Penny
16. Sasha
17. Cassandra
18. Dawn
19. Sara
20. Wendy
21. Kate

*How did you meet 21?
Through the O.C. Probably sent me a submission form. It's basically how I meet everybody these days.

*What would you have done if you had never met 6?
Been a happier person. No, I'm kidding! If I had never met Scott I... probably would have reserved to stay at a hotel 8 miles from the nearest subway station.

*What would you do if 20 and 15 dated?
Uh, freak out. Because the wonderful world that is Penny and Michael would be over.

*Have you ever seen 4 cry?
No.

*Would 1 and 6 make a good couple?
I doubt it. Mostly because Hannah's already married.

*Would number 14 and 16 make a good couple?
I don't think a transnational relationship is what either of them are looking for right now.

*Describe 8:
The best type 2 diabetic Portland scarf-knitter I know.

*Do you like 17?
Of course, she's an Oregonian! And she invited me to Tokyo. I haven't decided if I'm going yet. I have so many international friends it's hard on my bank account.

*Do you think 18 is attractive?
I don't know what she looks like... but I'm sure she is so I'll say yes.

*Tell me something about 11:
She is funny, smart and is going to be a great mom! And I swear her husband has been in a movie or a TV show or magazine or something...

*What's 7's favorite color?
No idea. Blue? I'm guessing. Her pump was blue. Oh dear. I'm basing someone's favorite color off of their pump.

*What would you do if 12 just confessed they liked you?
Well, after I finish laughing hysterically, I would begin a torrid lesbian love affair.

*When was the last time you talked to number 9?
She's only left comments, I haven't actually talked to her. Last comment was on February 14.

*What language does 10 speak?
English. Does having an Irish accent count as speaking another language? I'm sure he speaks others. Europeans are so much smarter than us.

*Who is 2 going out with?
Her husband...

*What year is 16 in?
She's out of school.

*What is 5's favorite music?
I really should know this. But I don't. I'm going with something upbeat, maybe rock. Wow. How vague can you get?

*Would you ever date 21?
I don't think her boyfriend would like that very much.

*Would you ever date 3?
I don't think I'm ready for kids right now.

*Where does 18 live?
Massachusetts.

*What is the best thing about 14?
She leaves nice thoughtful comments.

*What would you like to tell 13 right now?
Edit: I would like to tell Kathleen that I'm terribly sorry that I didn't realize it was her when she commented on my blog! I am a horrible person...

*How did you meet 1?
Through the O.C. Like everyone else on this list...

*What is the best thing about 12?
She's a great mom and a great writer and she's on my Top 10 List of O.C. People to Meet.

15 Comments:

At February 27, 2007 6:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it weird that I am a little disappointed that they didn't ask any questions about #19 (my number) :)!

 
At February 27, 2007 6:56 PM , Blogger Allison said...

Not weird at all! When I did the Facebook one, I thought I was going to answer for all my friends, and then found out it was short. Maybe we should change up some of the numbers so that everyone gets a question?

 
At February 27, 2007 7:44 PM , Blogger kath said...

But I do have a blog, and tomorrow is my anniversary.

I did update my profile.

 
At February 27, 2007 7:52 PM , Blogger kath said...

You are NOT horrible. I was probably stuck with Kath since Kathleen was probably taken -- happens a lot.

 
At February 27, 2007 8:30 PM , Blogger asskeeper said...

Allison,
My name is Wendy.
Asskeeper

 
At February 27, 2007 8:39 PM , Blogger Allison said...

I officially suck at this game. I need to use that O.C. Directory before opening my big mouth...

 
At February 27, 2007 9:44 PM , Blogger Kassie said...

I'm honored!

And inspired... off to go through my comments...

 
At February 27, 2007 9:46 PM , Blogger Kassie said...

PS My brother, his wife, my nephew and neice are moving to Portland next week. So, sooner or later, I'll be visiting that fair city!

 
At February 27, 2007 9:54 PM , Blogger Allison said...

REALLY?!? Your brother has excellent taste in cities. Portland proper or one of the suburbs? Come visit soon! But come in the spring/summer. Much, much nicer then. Right now it just rains and rains and rains. Ick.

 
At February 27, 2007 9:58 PM , Blogger George said...

That is tooo fun! I love it!

 
At February 28, 2007 6:08 AM , Blogger Kate said...

LOL this is too funny....and proves I do have to post an up date about my relationship status....which is and has been single for a while now. (Go back to my Grinch post in late December). Don't worry, no harm done. I got a charge out of it, and it helped me decide I needed to say Something about what happened.

 
At February 28, 2007 1:31 PM , Blogger Penny Ratzlaff said...

I like Wendy and all, but I think I'll stick with Michael.

 
At February 28, 2007 3:08 PM , Blogger Kelsey said...

Thanks Allison :) That was great!

 
At March 09, 2007 11:45 AM , Blogger Scott K. Johnson said...

Hehe!!

Are you sitting down? I'm an avid fan of Hip Hop. Believe it or not.

Mostly stuff like 'The Roots', 'Common', 'Talib Kweli', etc. Not the crap you hear on the radio.

 
At March 09, 2007 11:59 AM , Blogger Allison said...

Ha! So I was *almost* right. At least I got the upbeat part down... :-D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home