Lemonade Life

Monday, June 25, 2007

Many Good Things

Number One:

I have an apartment!

A real live actual apartment that is mine for the next year!

My advice: Never move across the country without having a place to live. Very, very difficult.


Number Two:

I am going on my first business trip!

And guess where it is?

Give up?

BlogHer '07.

That's right. My company is paying to have me go to a blogging conference.

I think I can feel Julia's death rays from here...

Let the taunting begin!

Actually, one of the reasons why I am going is because they have a session on Mommybloggers, so I will definitely be taking notes and reporting back after the conference, which takes place in Chicago on July 27 and 28. I'm also going to a session on online communities, also beneficial for the D.O.C. as well as one of foodblogging. There are a few other sessions that are open for me right now, so if you see something on the schedule that you would have wanted to check out, let me know and I'll see if I can go and take notes.

P.S. Thanks to Kevin for christening me Lemonhead.

2 Comments:

At June 25, 2007 5:54 PM , Blogger Scott S said...

Cool. Congratulations ... it must be easier now that you have a place to call home. By the way, be sure to contact the Diabetes Research Institute about attending their annual research update in New York City in the fall (usually October if I recall correctly ... I know it takes place in the fall). Its usually done on a Saturday at the Grand Hyatt next to Grand Central Terminal. You don't need to stay at the hotel, merely reserve a seat for the event itself. The donation amount is well worth the small price (maybe $50) to attend, plus you get dinner and a chance to meet Camillo Ricordi and other diabetes researchers.

 
At June 27, 2007 7:28 AM , Blogger Kevin said...

Way cool.
Congrats on the pad and the trip.

Way to go, Lemonhead!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home