Lemonade Life

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Making a Difference

JDRF created a new website for the impending Children's Congress 2007 a few weeks ago. They have been featuring blog posts by delegates and politicians who discuss the importance of Children's Congress and their hope for finding a cure. They also list the latest news articles about the delegates, they have a Flickr photo gallery so you can see what Children's Congress looks like and you can read the biographies of this year's delegates.

Today, JDRF is featuring a post I wrote about Children's Congress and why I think advocacy is important.

You can read it here.

Also, I have less than 24 hours until I leave for New Jersey and my room is a complete and total disaster.

3 Comments:

At June 15, 2007 10:53 AM , Blogger Kevin said...

I read your post there just yesterday. Nice.

Good luck with your room (and your move!)

 
At June 16, 2007 9:55 PM , Blogger nicole said...

Hi Allison! Thanks for the comment on my blog :D Not quite as upbeat as yours but I hope to be there soon! That was a great post that ended up on JDRF! We have been trying really hard to raise awareness in our little community and have started a support group since there isn't one within a 200 mile radious of the closest city from us. I look forward to reading your blog and hope to have time to post on my own again soon *blush*

Best wishes on your move. I hope everything falls into place for you once you get there.

 
At July 27, 2007 2:17 AM , Blogger Laura K. said...

Are you still alive?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home