Lemonade Life

Friday, March 09, 2007

It's Like It Knows Me...

My friend did this on her Livejournal, so I already knew what her picture meant and decided that it didn't really fit me. There were a lot of beautiful images to pick from, and in fact, after clicking on a few more, several of them fit me kind of accurately... like horoscope accuracy...

But man. It's like it can see inside my soul...

The Part of You That No One Sees

You are compassionate, caring, and soothing.
You like other people to depend on you...
In fact, you don't feel right unless you are helping someone out.

Underneath it all, you feel the burden of everyone's problems.
Without your guidance, you fear that many people's worlds would fall apart.
You like to feel in charge, even if it brings you a lot of stress.


Creepy, no?

3 Comments:

At March 09, 2007 3:55 PM , Blogger George said...

yes, that is totally you. Crazy!

 
At March 10, 2007 11:43 PM , Blogger Chrissie in Belgium said...

Allison - I am going to check this out, but I HAVE to mention something else. I have you on my Bloglines list, but I am NEVER told when you have a new posting..... The result is that I assume you have NOT written any thing. I found your new post via another person's blog. I thought you might want to know this!

 
At March 10, 2007 11:47 PM , Blogger Allison said...

I searched my blog on Bloglines and it's there with the correct date. Are you sure you are subscribed to the right feed? It changed awhile back, so you might not be getting the right one. Also, I am listed on the Diabetes Headline feed, so I would remember to look at that one as well. That's the one I always use.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home