That Bridge Looks Mighty Fine...
THE SEVEN THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE (in no particular order)
1. Write a book. Just like the rest of the world.
2. Move to New Zealand to live with the Hobbits.
3. Be the last president of JDRF. (This one might be a long shot).
4. Have sex. (I'm a 21 year old virgin - it's high on my to-do list).
5. Get married.
6. Visit Israel, Edit: And the Anne Frank House! Thanks to Sasha for reminding me about it!
7. Adopt a child.
SEVEN THINGS I CANNOT DO
1. Remember more than small snippets of sound.
2. Be on time.
3. Remember to bolus before a meal.
4. Anything with math. I praise the Bolus Wizard Gods on a daily basis.
5. Understand how people cannot believe in a God. You don't have to be a Christian, but atheism just doesn't make sense to me.
6. Keep electronics from breaking.
7. Go an extended period of time away from the Internet. Hello, my name is Allison and I'm addicted to email.
SEVEN THINGS THAT I FIND ATTRACTIVE IN PEOPLE IN GENERAL
4. An interest in culture.
SEVEN THINGS I SAY
1. "Fuck." Which is funny considering how much I used to hate that word.
2. "No, it's an insulin pump."
3. "I'm majoring in journalism... No, my emphasis is public relations.. No, it's like... It's hard to explain."
4. "Stop lying. Lying's a sin!"
5. "Hey babe."
6. "You're weird." (And variations thereof: psycho, crazy, bizarre).
7. "I need coffee."
SEVEN BOOKS THAT I LOVE
1. Anne Frank: Diary of a Young Girl.
2. Life of Pi.
3. Blue Like Jazz.
4. Reading Lolita in Tehran.
5. Man's Search for Meaning.
6. A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius.
7. Cheating Destiny (in bold, underlined, exclamation marks!)
SEVEN MOVIES THAT I LOVE
1. V for Vendetta.
2. Ghost World.
3. Garden State.
4. Lost in Translation.
5. Little Miss Sunshine.
6. Almost Famous.
7. Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
SEVEN PEOPLE TO TAG
I tag the seven people who haven't jumped off the bridge yet.