Lemonade Life

Thursday, April 05, 2007

The Tour Wrap-Up

I am terrible when it comes to taking pictures. I'm not sure what it is. Maybe I don't notice interesting things to take pictures of. Maybe I'm too lazy to take the camera out of my purse. Whatever it is, I rarely have a recollection of vacations and I'm certainly not in most of them.

This, however, is not one of those times.

I have two photo blogs that I put together to show everyone my trip.

The first is an abridged, 15-photo Flickr set that just has the main part of the trip summary, with accompanying photographs.

The second is an extended, 55-photo Flickr set that has the same photos as the first set but with an additional 30 photos with extra commentary. I tried to make this set make sense considering I was inserting new photographs so hopefully it works!

As for the group shots of the OC dinner and the Museum visit, those are not posted because of privacy reasons. Scott Strumello and Art-Sweet have them in their Flickr galleries, so you will have to friend one of them. I don't know if the Museum group shot is posted anywhere. The Museum group however is Kate, Julia, Olivia, and myself (all of whom are in the OC dinner pictures if you can get to them) plus Val and Wendy and those two have a photo posted on the extended photoblog so you can see them.

A lot of people have asked me how my interviews went, and while they went well, nothing is guarenteed so I'm not going to divulge too much. I will post more as soon as I have a start date.

4 Comments:

At April 05, 2007 11:37 AM , Blogger Sasha said...

Hi Allison!
The pictures look great! I enjoyed every one of them and I like your comments.

Good luck with the job! I hope you'll get the one you want.

 
At April 05, 2007 7:30 PM , Blogger asskeeper said...

Allison,
I have my fingers, toes, legs, and eyes crossed for you on the job front. It really does make getting anywhere a challenge. Testing is fun also with all the fingers crossed.
Wendy the nut

 
At April 05, 2007 8:59 PM , Blogger Major Bedhead said...

Hey, could you email me some copies of the group pictures from dinner? I thought I'd had some taken with my camera, but apparently not. All I had was a group shot in front of the museum.

I love the red hat ladies. That's cute.

 
At April 06, 2007 5:05 AM , Blogger Johnboy said...

Nice pics. Looks like you had a fun time! Good luck with the job prospects. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home