Lemonade Life

Monday, March 19, 2007

48 Hours

Here's my pre-trip to-do list.

  • Study for Biology of Cancer.
  • Take my Biology of Cancer final (my LAST one!) Edit: If I don't graduate from college, it's because this final SUCKED ASS..
  • Do four loads of laundry.
  • Buy travel sized amounts of shampoo, shaving cream and face wash.
  • Buy more test strips - because I'm down to a bottle and a half.
  • Put together my portfolio.
  • Restring my medic alert bracelet (I know, I'm a horrible diabetic and role model for never wearing it). Edit: Okay, so now I have to go buy a new one because I left my broken ID bracelet on my desk in Eugene, and I'm currently in Portland. Dammit! I don't like ID bracelets to begin with and now I have to go buy another one??
  • Buy a pair of boots - because I hate heels and since it's snowing in New York City, I'm pretty sure sandals are out. Edit: I'm starting to lean towards ballet flats...
  • Email/call people to confirm I'm meeting them in either New York or Philly (if you were planning on emailing or calling me to hang out, I may be able to fit you in for a breakfast, but that's it. I am completely booked - however, OCapalooza is still open to the diabetes public). Edit: As of Tuesday night, everyone has been emailed, but NOT everyone has written back. Seriously, check your email to see if I wrote. Because I probably did.
  • Sell back my textbooks so I will have more cash for the trip. Edit: I bought $250 worth of books and guess how much I got back... $34. Buggers.
  • Do the dishes.
  • Download more songs onto my iPod.
  • Clean my perpetually messy apartment. Edit: Well... for the most part.
  • Clean my perpetually messy car. Edit: It will never be clean. I should stop deluding myself.
  • Dye my hair.
  • Take the bottles and cans to the recycling.
  • Pack.Edit: Yes, my entire life is in my suitcase. And it weighs more than I do.
  • Drive to Portland.
And not necessarily in that order. That's just what needs to get done.

4 Comments:

At March 19, 2007 7:15 PM , Blogger BetterCell said...

It is not snowing in NYC right now and the snow that is here is just about all melted. The temperature right now@10:13PM is 40F.

 
At March 20, 2007 6:04 PM , Blogger Scott S said...

Most of the snow has melted, and by the time you arrive on Thurs. I would guess that most will be gone, so boots may not be such a necessity unless you want them for fashion.

 
At March 20, 2007 6:11 PM , Blogger Allison said...

Well, as I mentioned, I loathe heels and it will still probably be too cold for sandals. Boots might still be in order, but we'll see.

 
At March 21, 2007 4:49 PM , Blogger Major Bedhead said...

Hey, I still have to dye my hair, too.

Three more days, three more days, three more days! Whooo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home