Really, thank goodness it's Friday!
- Thanks to Sean, I now have two job interviews at PR agencies in New York that I am very VERY happy about. I'm not as afraid to graduate now. And, yes, this is the real reason I am coming to New York City. I'm not sure if I actually ever said that on here, but I am job-hunting because I want to move to New York.
- I have discovered the joy of buying my favorite songs on iTunes. So far: "All Around Me" by Flyleaf and "Faster Kill Pussycat" by Paul Oakenfold featuring Brittany Murphy (yes, that Brittany Murphy). This is going to get me into a lot of trouble.
- I need to buy clothes this weekend. And a bigger purse. However, I am trying to limit myself to just one suitcase for the trip East, which I believe means I am certifiably insane. But get this: I am gone for 12 days, I am staying in 7 different locations covering three states. Technically I'm going to four, but I am not spending the night in Connecticut. Just there for the day. I do not want to drag a ton of luggage around tri-state area. One suitcase means less chances I will leave a bag somewhere or fall down a flight of stairs or miss a train. But yeah, I'm crazy. And the fact I'm going to four states in 12 days is still warping my little West Coast mind a bit.
- But back to clothes. How does anyone expect a 21-year-old to know how to dress anymore? I'm torn between wearing clothes that I think are cute and risk wearing something that's too young for me, or buying clothes that I know are more "grown-up" and "safe for the workplace" but that age me about ten years. The clothes that I do like (namely, Anne Taylor and ladies section at Nordstroms) are about twice the price I can afford. The cheap clothes fall under the aforementioned "what are you wearing?" categories. I'm 21 and I don't know how to dress myself.
- I am going to see this man at Powell's bookstore tomorrow. I am so excited. I love the Post Secret website. I'm addicted. I go every week. Sometimes multiples times a week to read the responses that are posted. I have never sent anything in, if you are wondering. But I want to. Post Secret and Powell's. Together. Amazing.
- Less than a week until I am in New York. One more class to go. One take-home final to finish (erm, and to start). Two in-class finals. I really hope I pass my classes. It would be traumatizing to not graduate at this point.