Lemonade Life

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Expert Strikes Again!

This month, I am featured as a guest advice columnist for JDRF's E-newsletter "Life with Diabetes." The question was from a mother who was dealing with a rebellious 13-year-old son who resented "nagging." Overbearing parents and deliquent teens are issues that I hear about a lot, so it was nice to give my two cents on the conundrum of when to let go.

If you're a parent dealing with this situation, or just want to take a peak at the future, take a look: JDRF E-Newsletter

Merci beaucoup.

2 Comments:

At February 22, 2006 4:18 PM , Blogger Christine said...

Great answer!

 
At February 23, 2006 4:25 PM , Blogger Penny Ratzlaff said...

I don't think I'm quite ready for a peak at the future, unless it involves a cure.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home