Lemonade Life

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Don't Worry, I Haven't Forgotten You...

I know I've been home from Orlando for 4 days and still haven't really posted a conference summary. There are three reasons for this:

1) I'm waiting for Jeff to post pictures so I can have a fully illustrated update since I'm lousy at taking pictures. Seriously. I have like 5 pictures that I'm in. I'm lame. Maybe I should hire a paparazzi to take pictures of me to make it look like I do more exciting things.

Or maybe I should just suck it up and ask someone to take my picture...

2) I have been at work for 3 full days, and running errands, going to the gym, and avoiding work all-together when I'm home. I haven't even unpacked yet. Yep. Giant suitcase in the middle of my bedroom floor is still completely filled with clothes.

3) As of Wednesday night, I have a sore throat, headache, body aches and a temperature of almost 102 degrees.

So, trust me, I will eventually tell you all the wonderful things that happened at the conference. Just not right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home