Lemonade Life

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Feelin' the Heat? Try Some Lemonade...

That's right.

I have returned to my original cyber-abode.

Due to some new developments in Allisonland, I needed to start a small business for myself to help with some new income. I decided the best name for the New Small Business was Lemonade Life Consulting, LLC. (a.k.a.
LLC²).

It's very exciting. And nauseatingly witty to boot.

However, I have a lot of websites. I also work/freelance/volunteer for a lot of websites. I'm kind of sick of having so many freaking websites.

Let's count:
  • Diabetes Teen Talk
  • The Official Diabetes O.C. Website
  • JDRF
  • Diabetes Talkfest
  • dLife
  • Everything Related
And with the start of LLC² I was going to need *another* one.

Hell. No.

So, apologies to one and all for forcing you to changing your Blogroll/Links yet again. I was sincerely planning on keeping Everything Related around for good, but I attempted three times to put together a website for
LLC² and I had some pretty ridiculous results.

I'm doing a tiny bit of a redesign with the website, mostly in the category of Organization. Otherwise, this blog will stay as bright and lemonade-y as possibly.

Besides, I could never find a truly catchy motto like I could for Lemonade Life.

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!"

I'm thinking about making T-shirts. Tank tops, hoodies. Mugs, lemonade glasses.

Aprons, baseball caps, license plate frames.

The possibilities are endless...




3 Comments:

At July 17, 2006 6:06 AM , Blogger Kevin said...

Don't worry, we'll follow.

I really like the LLC LLC - very clever.

Have fun in sunny Florida!

 
At July 17, 2006 9:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll help u with your lemon merchandise:)
-Jenny in SD

 
At July 21, 2006 12:42 PM , Blogger Sandra Miller said...

Allison--

I've always been rather fond of the old blog title-- glad to see you posting once again under that banner :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home