Lemonade Life

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Bloglines Feed

I've had a few people mention to me that I no longer show up on their Bloglines feed.

Make sure you have your blogroll/bloglines linked to the right blog.

This is the Feed link: lemonlemonade.com/atom.xml.

If you aren't linked to this, you probably aren't receiving notices that I've updated. If you search for Lemonade Life on Bloglines, my blog will show up and you can subscribe to it there.

Please make sure you are linking to the right blog. I would hate to think you are missing out on getting the updates!

If you have any questions, leave a comment or email me at amblass@gmail.com and I will try to explain it to you better. Thanks!

6 Comments:

At August 20, 2006 10:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think there may be a problem with your feed because your site also doesn't work as a Live Bookmark in Firefox.

Can you enable an RSS 2.0 feed? These seem more reliable than atom.

 
At August 20, 2006 1:43 PM , Blogger Allison said...

I would... If I had any idea what that is...

Help! Can anyone explain this to me?

 
At August 21, 2006 4:33 PM , Blogger George said...

Lemonade Life is still on my bloglines! WOOHOO

 
At August 21, 2006 8:05 PM , Blogger Christine said...

I can't get it to work with live bookmarks in firefox either, but sorry, I'm not smart enough to explain it.

 
At August 22, 2006 11:27 AM , Blogger Allison said...

Well, I think I might have broken it again. I'm really not sure how it's all supposed to work. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually...

 
At August 22, 2006 4:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would try to help, but I don't use blogger, so that makes it a bit difficult. In my suggestion above I was guessing that there is a 'Feeds' tab or section within the blogger interface (as there is in Typepad) that allows you to select which feeds to offer. Is that not the case?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home