Lemonade Life

Friday, October 07, 2005

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday, everyone.

Tell me about something that happened to you this week. Tell me about your plans for the weekend.

My week:
I wrote my first English paper since high school. I had coffee with a woman from my church and we're going to be doing a "discipleship" series. I started taking Symlin at breakfast.

My weekend:
Painting the living room, kitchen, dining room and hallway at the guys' house. Watching the UO vs. Arizona game with my friends from youth group and hopefully be loud and obnoxious. I'm also finally going to church after a brief hiatus for a month. I also have to work Sunday night at Hammy's, which is the University's knock-off version of Subway. I may also do homework. And I plan to sleep a lot.

What about you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home